Friday, December 28, 2012

DIY Wine Glass Candle Holders



 Source: Pinterest
Above: My version of the candle holders


One of my friends on Instagram posted a photo of a very creative candle holder, when I saw it I said "that looks easy & pretty!" So i went out to a local arts & craft store to get the items i needed (my finish product is above) I have also posted a couple I found on pinterest just to give you an idea of other ways to make these...

Items you will need:

Wine glasses (any shape/sizes)
Candles (any size)
Small rocks/pebbles, flowers,shells etc...what ever theme you would like to go with!
A folder or anything flat


For my theme I picked up some earth tone color rocks from Joann's Fabric and small pine cone's

Basically I filled up the wine glass with the stones (placing the pine cones in first) then using a folder, I placed it on top of the glass..flipped it upside down, placing it on my table then removing the folder from under the glass slowly. Finally i placed my small candles at the base of the wine glass, and TADA! three different size glass candle holders!

I hope i made that easy/ clear enough for you guys to understand how i did it

Have fun, be creative with your theme! 



No comments:

Post a Comment